Design your own - Paper
Preparing your file for print is straight forward. Here’s everything you need to know.
Tech specs for your file:
1080px x 714px or 300 DPI
3.6” x 2.38”
.PSD, .AI, .TIFF, .EPS, .PNG, .JPG
Max. file size:
3.375” x 2.125”
Sample file set up:
- Finished size: 3.375” x 2.125”
- Bleed area: 3.6” x 2.38”
- Safe area: 3.375” x 1.86”
- Safe area
- Text and logos should be inside the dotted line to avoid being cut off.
- The background should extend be 1/8” beyond the solid line to avoid white edges.
- Image quality
- Imagery should be 300dpi or higher.
Find out how to order - Gift Card FAQ
- Upload your artwork above
- Fill out your back of card details
- Choose standard or rush production time (please note: production time does not start until you have approved your proof)
- A proof will be emailed directly from ADC PlastiCard within 3 business days for your order. Please note that proofs may be delayed if additional artwork is required. (Please check your spam or junk folder for your proof email if you're having issues receiving)
- Once you approve your proof by email, your cards will go into production.
- 100% Biodegradable
- Turbine powered, Earth-friendly manufacturing of materials
- Renewably sourced paper cards through responsible forestation
- Comparable thickness of a credit card, delivering a similar quality to our plastic gift cards
Please Note: Paper Gift Cards can be torn in half and are water-soluble. If you require a more durable gift card, please see our Plastic Gift Cards.
Gift cards printed can have up to a 0.32cm margin of error regarding how images are centred due to the card cutting process. This is an industry-standard, which can occasionally result in up to a 3mm off-centre image in any direction for the artwork, and would not be eligible for replacement.
Due to the nature of physical gift cards, we are unable to offer any returns/refunds on gift card orders once they have been printed. For more information please visit our Physical Gift Card FAQ.